- Root canal treatment
- Bridge Implant and Denture
- Crown and Bridge
- Denture, Plate, Clipper
- Tooth Fillings
- Dental Bonding
- Safe Removal of Amalgam Fillings
- Inlay – Onlay – Overlay restoration
- Teeth Cleaning
- Aesthetic Gum Surgery
- Guided Bone & Tissue Regeneration
- Gum Grafting
- Crown Lengthening
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Bone Grafting
- Jawbone Loss and Deterioration
- Socket Preservation Procedure
- Sinus Augmentation
- Ridge Augmentation
- About Bone Grafting
- Jawbone Health
- Dental Implant
- Implant Placement
- Mini Dental Implants
- After Dental Implant Placement
- Bar Attachment Denture
- Bone Grafting for Implants
- Missing All Upper or Lower Teeth
- Dental Cosmetics
- Dental Veneer
- Tooth Whitening
- Tooth removal
- Tooth Extraction
- Surgical Extraction
- Pain-Free Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Maintain Your Oral Health.
Clean Teeth – A Brighter Smile!
A trip to our Chiangmai dentist for teeth cleaning enables your Chiangmai dentist to do a preventive oral checkup as well as maintain a healthy smile as a first-line defense against dental problems. Teeth cleaning at Kitcha Dental Clinic, Chiangmai include having both teeth scaling and polishing done in one teeth cleaning dental package process.
Professional Teeth Cleaning
A dental prophylaxis is a cleaning treatment performed to thoroughly clean the teeth and gums. Prophylaxis is an important dental treatment that our dentist in Chiangmai uses to stop the progression of gingivitis and periodontal disease.
Prophylaxis is an effective procedure that keeps the oral cavity in proper health and halts the progression of gum disease.
The benefits of a professional teeth cleaning include:
- 1Plaque removal.
- Tartar (also referred to as calculus) and plaque buildup, both above and below the gum line, can result in serious periodontal problems. Unfortunately, even with a proper home brushing and flossing routine, it can be impossible to remove all debris, bacteria and deposits from gum pockets. The experienced eye of a dentist or hygienist using specialized dental equipment is necessary to catch potentially damaging buildup.
- 2A healthier looking smile.
- Stained and yellowed teeth can dramatically decrease the esthetics of a smile. Prophylaxis is an effective treatment in ridding the teeth of these unsightly stains.
- 3Fresher breath.
- Bad breath (or halitosis) is generally indicative of advancing periodontal disease. A combination of rotting food particles (possibly below the gum line) and potential gangrene stemming from gum infection, results in bad breath. The routine removal of plaque, calculus and bacteria at our facility can noticeably improve halitosis and reduce infection.
Airflow Teeth Cleaning
Air-flow is a revolutionary and much faster way to clean and polish stained teeth. The airflow system works by mixing a combination of air, water, sodium bicarbonate crystals and fruit flavouring. The high pressure water/air stream cleans your teeth faster and more efficiently than the traditional polishing brushes and pastes.
Airflow can remove stains and discolouration and is commonly recommended or done before having a professional teeth whitening treatment carried out. Airflow used at our Chiangmai dental clinic is an innovative in fast, painless and effective.
Air-polishing delivers patient comfort since it utilizes no curettes. With the gentle application of kinetic energy, air-polishing does not scratch
We recommend that prophylaxis be performed twice annually as a preventative measure, but should be completed every 3–4 months for periodontitis sufferers. It should be noted that gum disease cannot be completely reversed, but prophylaxis is one of the tools our dentist in Chiangmai can use to effectively halt its progression.
This post is also available in: Thai