Patient Safety & Sterilization
Patient safety is of major priority for us
Strict and high standards of sterilisation and hygiene are adhered. Kitcha Dental clinic in Chiangmai, Thailand follow professional and meticulous dental guidelines in rigorously and regularly maintaining our dental equipments and instruments.
Sterilization and cleanliness in our treatment rooms and our equipments are constantly subjected to control and monitoring.
For over 80 years, Tuttnauer’s sterilization and infection control products have been trusted by hospitals, universities, research institutes, clinics and laboratories throughout the world. Supplying a range of top-quality products to over 100 countries, Tuttnauer has earned global recognition as a leader in sterilization and infection control.
THE FIRST SEMI-AUTOMATIC AUTOCLAVE WITH CLOSED DOOR DRYING
The 2540MKA features heater auto-shutoff at completion of sterilization cycle, saving energy and increasing your safety and productivity. Before you leave the clinic, set the 2540MKA to night mode, start a cycle and the instruments will be sterile and ready to use when you return.
SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE FEATURES
- Heat insulation and quiet operation for pleasant office environment
- Durable 316L stainless steel chamber and door with electro-polish finish
- Steam pressure activated lock prevents door from opening if chamber is pressurized
- Door failure protection prevents door from opening at high pressure
- Automatic safety shutoff prevents overheating
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shutoff
- 0.2µm HEPA air filter provides sterile, bacteria-free air for drying